Saturday, March 31, 2007

Old Favorites

Wow, it feels like it's been a long time since I've made one of my totes! I had finally gotten my tote just the way I like it when I stopped making them for a long time. Well, my first "customer" Jane has used hers so much she wants another one, so who was I to pass that up?



Her only request was that I use blues, and I had a lot of fun finding fabrics in my stash that worked together!



The striped fabric on the outside and the pockets is Amy Butler, and I loved how the floral looked with it.



I sent Jane the "proof" photos, half hoping she wouldn't like it so I could keep it for myself! That seems to be a theme around here lately... Luckily she gave it a thumbs up.

It's going to be pretty quiet around here for a little while, but don't worry. I found out yesterday I'm heading out on a business trip for two weeks, leaving tomorrow! Nothing like short notice!! I'm taking my camera and USB cable, so hopefully I'll be able to pop in with some pictures, but I won't be back for good until mid-April... Don't forget about me while I'm gone!

Labels: , ,