Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Quick Fix Wednesday

Wednesday is the night during the week I am most likely to be free after work, other than a few errands... It is so nice when I get all my chores done and complete a project, start to finish, all in one night. So I've dubbed these Quick Fix Wednesdays! Just to give myself a little inspiration and that boost to get me through to the weekend.

For the first official installment, here is a project that's been on my list for a very long time.



I've had this great Crate & Barrel dishtowel since last summer, and using some orange canvas from my stash for handles, it only took a few minutes to sew this up! I think it turned out quite cute!



It's pretty big, and unlined, perfect for a trip to the library or a quick stop at the grocery.

I don't know how "theme days" get started in the blogging world - Corners on Thursday, Self Portraits on Tuesday, etc - so I'm not trying to spread this one, but feel free to join in if you want a quick fix!

Labels: , ,