Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Auction Purses

Our annual church auction is fast approaching, and I can't believe it, but I am already finished with my donations! Last year I made a baby blanket and a quilted purse. The purse was very popular, so instead of a blanket I made an extra purse.

One of them is just like the bag for the Relay for Life auction. The other one is the WIP from Sunday's post:



I really love the fabric - whenever I have an excuse like this I can't resist buying extra yardage, so luckily I have some leftover for other projects! I quilted it to some leftover fleece so it wouldn't be too bulky, and it has an interior pocket and magnetic snap. I am in love with magnetic snaps, I bought a big package of them on eBay and hopefully they'll last me a while!

I also had to make another one of Beki's awesome flowers since it really just adds that extra something.



These both will be in a silent auction... Hopefully I'll be able to keep myself from obsessively checking how well they're doing!

Labels: , ,