Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bodega Bay

We spent the weekend in one of my favorite places, a little town called Bodega Bay on the coast of California north of San Francisco.



My parents rented a beach house so family and friends could come see my dad - everyone has been wanting to visit since he found out about the cancer, so this seemed like a great way to do it.

Starfish & Anemones

We were able to stay for three days, and during that time saw my grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and many close family friends. We also got to explore along the coast, often going from fog to sun and back again.

Coast

More photos on my flickr.

Bodega Chapel

It was a wonderful weekend, but we took the red-eye to get home and neither one of us slept much. So despite the clock saying 9pm, I'm going to go get ready for bed!

Labels: , ,