Friday, January 27, 2006

Mochi's Swap

As I mentioned in my last post, I am participating in Mochi's New Year's postcard swap. Since we're painting, and I've been working late, and we've just felt really busy lately, I was worried I wasn't going to get mine done in time! I've had the idea since I signed up for the swap, so it was just a matter of execution. Well, I made it! Here are my ten postcards, ready to go in the mail.



They're on pastel cardstock, with a little felt doggie with embroidered eyes and nose. Here is a close up:



I don't think anyone I'm sending to has ever been to this site, so I'm not worried they'll see them early. However, I am worried the felt doggies won't survive the ride in the post! I glued them down as best I could, so hopefully they'll arrive unscathed.

I have so many project ideas floating around in my head, and three very busy weeks coming with no time to craft... It's going to drive me crazy! Cross your fingers I can make it through to some free time.

Labels: