Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wedding Quilt #2

Also known as the quilt you thought I was just making up! Well, I wasn't making it up, and it's finally finished. The binding went pretty well - I started with the normal foot on my sewing machine, but was having issues, so I put on the new walking (i.e. "even-feed") foot and it was amazing! I wish I had used it the whole time. Here is the final product:



I'm not sure what I'll do when I actually want to make a quilt with batting. This one is again quilted to fleece - the softest, prettiest green. I couldn't get a good picture (I really miss that wonderful afternoon sunlight I get in the summer and fall!), but this gives you the general idea.



I made a quick lunch trip to the post office, so this is now on its way to San Antonio!

Labels: ,