Wednesday, January 25, 2006

#200!

This is my 200th post! It is so hard to believe. I thought since I missed my 1 year blog anniversary, I'd make a big deal about my 200th post. It isn't really a big deal, but I did want to take the time to say how much this site has helped motivate me to try new things. I have so much fun sharing the things I make, and the things that inspire me. Even if it was still just my sister reading, I would keep posting! Those of you that have found your way here and comment just make it that much more meaningful to me. Thank you!!!

In honor of this occasion (hehe) I wanted to take some really good pictures of this cute tote I made over the weekend, but the sun and my work schedule have not been cooperating. So thanks to photoshop, here are some okay pictures!



I got the cute cherry fabric on my quilt shop outing a week or so ago, and I really love it. I still have a little left, so I'll hoarde it for a while before finding a use for it.

Here is a shot of the inside fabric, complete with my purse contents, since I was too anxious to start using the purse!



For those curious, my purse essentials include my pink iPod mini, my idea book spiral, my calendar, sunglasses, cell phone, awesome Levenger wallet (thanks, Mom & Dad!), and Sephora lipgloss (thanks, Katy!).

I'm participating in my first postcard swap, and I'm coming up on the deadline! We're going out of town Friday so I'd better get to work so I can get them in the mail before we leave!