Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Slightly Obsessed

Ever since I was a little girl, I have absolutely loved stationery. I actually used it, too, even after I grew up and email was so much easier (sometimes). Mostly now I write letters to my grandparents, or a note to send along with a picture. To reduce my collection, I haven't bought any new stationery in a while. However, lately I keep running across these wonderful sites with beautiful designs, and I am having a hard time resisting my old obsession!

Like the wonderful, simple designs by Port2Port:



And this other monogrammed set by Sugar Paper:



I would really love a set of notecards from Tobi Wood Designs:



The colors are fabulous! Others I love include Potion Brand, Elum Designs, letterpressed.com, and Carrot and Stick Press. Do you have any favorites?