Monday, April 30, 2007

Ruffles and Pleats and Pink!

Growing up, I don't remember being a very girly girl. I intentionally avoided anything pink and frilly, didn't care much about clothes or makeup. These days I feel like I'm making up for lost time - I love pink, and all things girly, like getting my hair done and shopping and wearing skirts. All this is really just to say the younger me wouldn't be caught dead with the bag I just finished, but the (somewhat) grown up me loves it!



As soon as I got the body of the bag done I knew I wanted to make a couple design changes, but since I used some of my hoarded Amy Butler fabric I made myself finish it the right way anyway. And I'm glad I did, I think it's adorable!



I do want to try out a couple changes to the pattern though, so I guess it's back to the sewing machine!

Labels: ,