Sunday, April 08, 2007

Let the Sun Shine..

I have been exploring England for three days now, and I have had gorgeous, cool, sunny weather. Isn't it supposed to rain in England?

Friday I went back into London, and walked around all day. I went to Kensington Gardens, Harrods, Buckingham Palace, Liberty of London (a post of its own!), St. Paul's, and the Tower of London. I broke down and used the underground towards the end of the day because my feet couldn't take anymore!



Yesterday I took the train to Oxford. It really made me wish I'd looked into the study abroad programs available at my university... It would have been so much fun to be a student there. Everything is in bloom, and I seem to be getting into the habit of taking pictures of flowers in front of things!





Today I braved the roads and drove about 200 total miles to see Wells, Bath, and Stonehenge. I did well on the roads if I do say so myself, only hitting the curb once. I did walk up to the wrong side of the car every single time, though, how embarassing!



(See, more flowers in front of things! I can't help myself!!)



One more day to explore, and again the weather is supposed to be amazing... I feel so lucky!

Labels: ,