Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hi everyone!

One of the unexpected side effects of my dad's blog is a lot more people I know in real life have found my blog. What's especially fun is that this has given me the opportunity to make some things for friends and family.



A close family friend emailed my mom to ask about some of the earrings I'd made, wondering if I'd be able to make some for her... Well, of course!! She didn't have a specific request on colors or style, so I got to just pull out my supplies and see what looked nice.



The first pair is a bit of everything - vintage glass, pearls, labrodorite, and swarovski crystals. The second pair is just vintage. I love the combination of red and champagne glass. It's fun to be able to put things together from my (still growing) stash of beads.

Labels: