Saturday, November 12, 2005

Reversible Tote

Aren't my titles creative? Haha! Anyway, for a while I've been wanting to come up with a useful sized tote, made from just two fat quarters (motivated by my Amy Butler stash). I wanted a pocket, and a large enough tote to hold a magazine or file folder. Here is the result:



The striped section is actually a pocket. I didn't practice using my Amy Butler fabric, but it came out well enough I'll probably make another one. Here is the lining (or outside if you want to reverse it!):



I actually really like this fabric. I've got enough to make another tote, maybe for part of a Christmas present.



Quilt #2 Update: All the strips are finished, and I should be able to completely assemble the top and maybe start quilting tomorrow! I will finish this before our Thanksgiving trip!!

Labels: