Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Maybe because my whole life my favorite color has been orange. I can find so much orangey goodness around Halloween! To celebrate this year, I carved two pumpkins while Peter cooked delicious pumpkin seeds.



The first one was very traditional because I was getting used to using a normal knife to carve a pumpkin. I then branched out a little and made a kitty. I only stabbed myself once, while working on the eyes!



They're nothing fancy like at Extreme Pumpkins but I like them. I also made and decorated cupcakes to take to work.



I was going to take some pictures this afternoon of some necklaces I made yesterday, but between the time change and the thunderstorms (poor trick-or-treaters!) it was already dark when I got home from work. Bummer!