Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Good to be home...

We are back from Chicago! It was a quick trip, but I think we managed to squeeze in the main attractions...

Chicago

Sea Dragon

We went to the Museum of Science and Industry, the Shedd Aquarium, Millennium Park, the Hancock Observatory, took an architecture boat tour, visited the Botanic Gardens, and went to Oak Park for the Frank Lloyd Wright architecture. Add to that seeing lots of friends and family and it was a fantastic trip!

The Bean

Chicago Botanic Gardens

A few more pictures on flickr.

Next up: Why I'm right to be so reluctant to cut into my nice fabric...

52 Nights Update - Night 26 - This is really just to help me remember what week I'm on - Monday was a cheater day since we were hanging out with friends all day in Chicago!

Labels: , ,