Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Switching Gears

I still have a long list of sewing projects, but I decided it is past time to get started on a few long-awaited paper projects.



I haven't done any true scrapbooking for a while, and it has been fun to work with paper again! I have quite a collection, because I am no better at resisting pretty paper than I am at resisting fabric.



Next month, Pete and I celebrate our fifth anniversary, and each year as our anniversary approaches I swear I'll finally finish our wedding and anniverary scrapbooks... Doesn't look like I'll make it this year, either.



These paper projects are good after work projects, so hopefully I'll make some quick progress!

52 Nights Update - Night 25 - Last night was great. The weather was a little cooler thanks to some thunderstorms so I went with my running partners to the track for a little speedwork, made dinner, then spent some time in my craft room on the above projects, plus a new sewing project. Deadline on the sewing project is fast approaching so you should see it here soon!

Labels: , ,