Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to Routine

Whoops, time got away from me there! We had a great little trip to San Antonio and then my sister was in town, so after work I was over at my mom's seeing Katy and Charlie.



I haven't been in my craft room in several days, and after having quite a productive streak last week that has been tough! Hopefully I'll get in there soon to work on a couple projects, though I have a lot of catch up to do around the house after being gone for several days.



Above is my little coordinating pillow I made to sit on the bed. I just started grabbing all my leftover scraps from the quilt and sewing them together without much of a plan. This method was challenging for me (I'm a planner) but I really enjoyed it! Doesn't the green look pretty with sweet Dixie's eyes?

Oh, and look what Daisie gave me!



So sweet! Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you've nominated.

I would love to pass this to:
- Daisie since she is such a good momma and is always doing something new;
- Melanie for being such an awesome commenter and great quilter;
- Beki for her gorgeous bags and being such an inspiration (did you see these gorgeous quilt blocks??);
- my sister Katy for being so supportive of the blog and keeping hers up to date with pictures of my nephew;
- Fiona for being my Aussie pal and such a fab seamstress;
- amandajean for being my #1 quilting hero;
- Finally, everyone else!! I love all of my readers and commenters, you guys are all wonderful. Thanks for coming by to check in on what I'm up to!

52 Nights Update - Night 24 - I don't think Monday should count as my no tech night, since I rushed home from work, mowed the front lawn, then rushed over to my mom's for dinner. No challenge! So (other than posting this) I'm getting of the computer and getting to work on my to do list for tonight! And I don't think anyone can fault me for having the Olympics on in the background...

Labels: , ,