Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oops



So, funny story... We have been planning for weeks to head to Chicago this evening. My cousin was going to get us at the airport, and asked to confirm our flight details. I went in to copy/paste from my reservation, and our flight is tomorrow! I booked the flight on the wrong day!

There are so many ways this mistake could have been worse - we could have found out about it later, the flight could have been a day earlier and we'd missed it, etc. But I still feel pretty dumb, and sad to miss out on a day up north!

I'm already getting over it, and am excited to head out *tomorrow*, on our real flight. And browsing flickr for cool pictures of Chicago just makes me more excited! It will be quiet around here for a few days, but I'll be back with lots of pictures and some projects to share next week!

Labels: