Sunday, August 03, 2008

How Did This Happen?

When I was little, one of my favorite places to go was the local stationery shop. I especially loved testing out new pens. To this day I constantly am tempted to pick up new pens, or swing by the supply room at work to see if there's anything different. That's the only reason I can think of to explain this...



Trying to make good on my July OPAM (yes, I know July is over, shush), I got to work cleaning out drawers.



People, this is ridiculous.



I tossed the ones that don't work anymore, got all the others in one spot, and called it a day.



The truth is, I can't make much progress on my own, since most of the junk in this room is Pete's computer stuff. Heaven forbid I suggest tossing any of the ten defunct keyboards in the closet! So much for July's OPAM. What should I do for August?

Labels: ,