Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sigh... Good Weekend!

There is just something so restoring about a good weekend... Relaxing night Friday and morning Saturday, first soccer game of the season, dinner last night with friends...

Today my in-laws came over and while the boys worked on the floor, us girls worked on sewing, it was so much fun! My awesome mother-in-law finished the valance for my kitchen window - I ran out of steam after the three I did almost three years ago and never finished the last one for the window above the sink! How embarrassing - thank goodness Karen came to the rescue! She's actually *excited* to do the valances for my sewing room next weekend, wouldn't that be awesome??

Ooh, I also wanted to show off my new hardware:



Half marathon #4 under my belt this morning... only missed my personal best by 3 minutes, not too bad!!

Labels: