Sunday, March 16, 2008

No New Supplies

On a whim, I dedicated February "No New Supplies" month... It was, for the most part, a success. I had to buy a zipper for the Mommy Bag, and while at JoAnns to get it I grabbed a couple cottons that were on sale. But that was my only slip! No beads, no online fabric orders.

Of course, now that it's March....

I just had to take advantage of Sally's tag sale.




Click to see those adorable pandas better!

And then Jessica posted about some new Repro Depot fabric, and I had to have it but it was lonely in my shopping cart...




Can you believe how precious those clouds are??

Apparently my February restraint was not enough to break my shopping habits... It did force me to use some fabric I was hoarding - I have a really hard time cutting into my favorites - so I might try this again, maybe every other month?

Labels: