Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Relay for Life 2008

Those of you that have been reading for a while might remember last year when we found out my dad had cancer. A few months after his diagnosis, we all participated in our local Relay for Life benefiting the American Cancer Society.

I am participating again this year, without my dad. It is going to be a very emotional event for my family, but it's a cause we believe in strongly, since we want to do anything we can to prevent other people from going through what my dad did.

To help raise awareness of this event I'm having a giveaway!



Here's how it will work:
1. For every $5 you donate at my RFL page or via PayPal (email me for details), you will get one entry in the drawing.
2. If you link to this entry on your blog (send me an email to let me know), you will get five entries in the drawing.
3. If someone donates based on your referral, you will get a bonus entry in the drawing.

The winner will receive a zipper tote made just for you! Color suggestions, pocket requests, etc, will be welcome. I will draw the winner on Sunday, April 13, the day after Relay.

Please consider helping - in memory of my dad, and so that others might survive. Email me if you have any questions, and thanks in advance for your support!

Labels: