Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Natural Combination

I can't believe it's already April - it's almost time for the church auction! I agreed to donate two bags this year, this one and this one:





After all the zipper totes I've been making, and the pleated bags, it was only natural I'd combine the two! Amazingly enough, there are only a few tweaks I'd make if I did this style again.

Relay for Life Drawing - I reached my goal!! Thanks so much to everyone who contributed. I passed my fundraising goal, and as a team we raised over $11,000 for cancer research and as an event, we raised over $800,000! I'll do the drawing tonight and notify the winner. Thanks again!



52 Nights Update - Night 7 was fantastic! The weather here is amazing, blue skies, sunny, bright so late, and in the 60's in the evening. I got out last night and washed my new car (!!!), went for a run, then cooked peanut chicken with pineapple salsa before working on a very special project... I can't recommend strongly enough stepping away from technology for a night! I love it!

Labels: , , ,