Friday, January 26, 2007

WIP & Gratitude Friday

Sometimes the days just go by so slowly. I thought this week would never end! I'm so glad to have made it to the weekend. I hope my quick fix crafting last night gives me some momentum to complete some things over the next couple days! One project on my table (literally!) involves a little patchwork...



When finished, this WIP will provide a little color, and some much needed organization, to my half-done craft room. Speaking of which, the room itself is another one of my works-in-progress. I was in there last night and I am still quite dissatisfied with its setup... So I rearranged a little furniture, and dreamed up some grand plans for getting it in order. Now, I can't believe I'm going to post this picture, but I'm using it as motivation to get my rear in gear and make this a place I can really relax and get my creative juices flowing. This is the current state of my craft room:



I have let it get to be a mess before it's even finished. I haven't done anything to liven it up, make it pretty. I'm going to refresh myself with a little much needed inspiration and get to work.

As for Gratitude Friday, again this week it will be easy! I'm grateful for the medicine they gave my dad so he can eat again, the doctors at MDAnderson who accepted him as a patient, the clinical trial that is giving us all so much hope, my aunt who sent me a wonderful lucky charm, and all my friends, who totally are putting up with my one track mind these days!

Labels: , ,