Sunday, January 28, 2007

It Worked!

I don't know if it was just doing something to get myself started, or what, but I had an amazingly productive weekend! In addition to some big projects, I got a couple things done that are just little things I've been avoiding.

Probably I am most excited about Friday's WIP no longer being a WIP:



I was greatly inspired by all of Sally's beautiful wall pockets. I wanted to get all the things I use a lot up off my sewing table, and have a place to hang ideas or current project patterns.



This is currently just covering a foam board, so pushpins work quite well in it. If it wears out too fast, I left it open at the top so I can switch to cork or a fresh peice of foam board.

A little color for my room and some much needed organization, all in one!

Labels: ,