Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Own Space

My craft room is now complete enough to work in, and I have been really enjoying it!! At night, if I want to work on a little project before bed, it is so easy, because everything is right there at my fingertips and I don't have to make a big mess in the living area of my house. I am in heaven!

I still have a lot of sprucing up to do, and the walls are quite plain right now, but I can't wait to share my after pictures. Remember, before pictures are here and here.









I still want to hang a lot of things on the walls, get a colorful rug, hang curtains, and organize everything a little better with more labels. But I know where everything is, and I already love being in the room, which is a big step up from when it was our study. I am one lucky lady!!

Labels: