Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Here We Go Again

Yikes! I am such the bad blogger these days... weeks... well, you know what I mean. I swear I have ideas. Things I want to make. But I'm stuck! I get things out and they sit there. I sketch ideas and they go in a pile. It's so frustrating! This weekend I am purchasing bookshelves/cabinets at Ikea to start the "study to craft room" transformation, so I am counting on that as my kick start to actually creating something.

In the mean time, I just have to share Heidi J. Hale jewelry. She is my current jewelry obsession.



I love her style, the colors, everything. I had such a hard time picking just two pieces to show! You must go to her site and browse.



I have made some jewelry recently, myself, but as usual I gave the earrings away without taking a picture and can't get a picture I like of the necklace. So you'll just have to be patient! Here's to me becoming a better blogger...