Friday, September 01, 2006

Input

Thanks for all the great feedback on my quilt idea! I especially loved Michelle's suggestion to use just the matching fabric and some solids, so I worked on the plan a little more last night:



I will need even less of the green fabrics for this design, so it fits with my low price goal. Which do you like better? Fewer or more greens? I'm going to try not to overplan this project and get started soon...

To actually post some craft content, it's auction time again and I really wanted to contribute something.



I discovered The Earth Bazaar recently and just had to place an order (all their chalcedony was on sale!), and these gorgeous freshwater pearls were part of my first order. I think it's interesting to see how my style has been changing over the past year.

Tonight it's going to be all about painting...

Labels: