Sunday, May 14, 2006

Stampin' Up!

My neighbor around the cul-de-sac invited me to a Stampin' Up workshop at her house. I'd never been to one, and I'm not that into stamping, but I wanted to go because I don't really know this neighbor very well and it seemed like a good chance to change that! Well, is anyone really surprised that I fell in love with stamping? My stamps came in the mail yesterday (I got to pick up her package because she's out of town, and dig through for my order), and I had to try them out right away!

A card for summer, probably going to my super busy lawyer friend:



Just for fun, a Christmas one:



And the only one with an immediate use, going to my mother-in-law today:



In the future I will probably incorporate the stamps more into my usual scrapbooking style, but it was sure fun to do these, so quick and cute!

And in keeping with that last card, to all you moms who stop by, have a wonderful Mother's Day! Especially my mom, who can't read this because she is exploring England with my dad for their 40th wedding anniversary. I hope you're having an amazing trip!