Friday, April 07, 2006

Gratitude Friday

Thank goodness it's Friday! This has been an exhausting and emotional week. We had bad family news, then good family news, then some dear friends moved across the country... I'm so glad it's the weekend!

Beki has been doing gratitude Friday and I just think it is such a wonderful idea. Here are just a few of the things I'm grateful for today:

  • Having my parents close by - my dad let me borrow his big truck today to run an errand, and it was such a treat to see them this morning!

  • My close relationship with my extended family - we're going through some tough times right now and I appreciate more than ever the time I had when I was little living close to all my extended family!

  • Good friends - I'm going to a local craft show tomorrow with a good friend and her 10-month-old son... I can't wait!

  • That it's Friday! We're going to do things around the house, get together with friends for a wedding shower, and have some time to relax. It will be a great weekend!

Take some time to think about what you're grateful for today...