Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oh no!

I've committed the cardinal sin of blogging... I made something without taking a picture of it!! This is the result of a very busy weekend and not enough sleep. Sunday I had a bridal shower to go to, and I got the gift (set of Corningware, since I use mine so much!) a long time ago. Of course, I had to make something to go with it! My day Sunday went like this: up early, make dessert for husband's birthday, sew towel apron for shower, run to brunch with parents for husband's birthday, finish skirt for shower, crap! I'm late! Out the door... So in the process, I didn't take a picture of the apron. But it was really cute! I used this towel in white and black and a red ribbon to tie. The skirt was this pink one that I finally got around to lining and hemming.

For some good news, though, I did whip up another towel apron that I remembered to photograph!



Imagine this in the colors I described above and that's what I made for the shower. I love these aprons because they are so incredible easy, but so useful!!