Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What's Kept Me Away

We have a ton of projects going on around the house right now. We put lights in our front yard (so pretty!) but still have to bury the wires, we are in the middle of painting just about every room in our house but never quite finish, we're trying to get our sad, weedy lawn ready for the brutal Texas summer...

Needless to say this little blog has been quite neglected! I have crafty works in progress, but before I can get them up, I need to put things back in order around the house. I don't function as well when there is no order!

So I will leave you with a picture of one of projects in progress. I hope to have the "after" picture quite soon!



This room was quite recently a very boring white. When the painting is done we'll be hanging white molding to divide the two colors. The quilt in the foreground was the inspiration for the colors. It will be hung on the wall when the room is done. I can't wait to get this room put back together! Okay, I'm off to paint!