Monday, February 20, 2006

Snail Mail

One of my motivations for joining Mochi's postcard swap was how much I love getting snail mail. And sure enough, it was so much fun receiving all my postcards! I finally stopped procrastinating and got all the wonderful postcards scanned!

This one is from Amy:



And from Candie (left) and Tania. Does it make me a big dork that I was super excited to get Tania's postcard? Hers is one of the first blogs I started reading, and I absolutely love her illustrations!

  

This is from Christabel:



And from Jennie. Is this not the cutest puppy ever??



Check out these buttons from Tabitha!! I can't wait to be hit with inspiration for how to use these.



This one is from Katie:



And from Megan:



Last but certainly not least, from Susanna:



This was such a fun swap, and turned out to be a great way to find new blogs!

Labels: