Monday, March 20, 2006

Paper-Source

I am going to Virginia in May, and my sister told me they just opened a new Paper Source in Alexandria! Even though the trip is over two months away, I am already excited about going to see their wonderful shop.

My mom made a trip to the shop when she visited my sister earlier in the month, and got me a Drop Spine Box Kit. She picked out some wonderful paper that I can't find online - I'll make the box soon and show you when I'm done!

My sister sent along some notecards with this pattern:



I love everything in the Camden Fair line. In addition to the notecards, she sent a scrap pack of paper including some of that same paper.

I think, after the Camden line, the Italian prints might be my favorites...

  
  

Man, I am going to be in trouble come May, when I get to see all this in person!