Today is the first day of June, and that means my last month home with Ben has begun! I am so blessed to have six months off with my new little boy, but in a way I think it is making it even harder to think about going back to work. I am tempted to have an ambitious list of projects to finish for June since it is my last month at home, but I know I'll want to spend a lot of time just cuddling and playing with Ben, so I tried to keep it tame.
1. Finish Ben's circle quilt.
2. Quilt top for my sister's new baby.
3. Throw pillow for nursery glider.
4. Nursery artwork.
Not actually that tame when I write it out...
1. Finish the stroller blankie I put on hold.
2. Clean up guest room.
3. Finish wedding embroidery. Just barely! See above...
4. Nursery artwork. Nope.
5. Throw pillow for guest room.