Sunday, May 23, 2010

Quilt Festival

Thank you so much to Amy for hosting the 2010 Blogger's Quilt Festival! I am having so much fun looking through everyone's favorite quilts, especially browsing the Flickr pool.

I had a really tough time deciding which quilt to share, but my thoughts kept coming back to this pink quilt I made about a year and a half ago. It was the first time I'd really just pulled together fabrics from my stash for an idea in my head and it actually came out the way I pictured it!



In truth, whatever quilt I am working on or have just finished is usually my favorite. I am always trying something new or figuring out a better way to do something. I think that's what keeps it so exciting to me!



For example, my sister and I have been discussing the quilt for her new little one on the way, and it is literally all I can think about, I am so excited. I have finished less than 20 quilts in the three years I've been quilting, but I can't wait to watch that number rise.

Labels: