Saturday, May 15, 2010

Couldn't Resist

Even though this wasn't a May Goal, I couldn't resist making another baby blankie. I have so many friends having babies soon, and although this quilt has a different destiny, it is good practice!

Wave Quilt

The pattern is Oh Fransson's New Wave Quilt. Fabric is a little Amy Butler, a little Anna Maria, and some coordinates from my stash, backed with pink minky dots. Size is 28"x35".

Comfort Zone

I'm kind of excited about the quilting on this one - I don't know if you can see it, but I did little loops to follow the waves and I really like how it came out. Have you seen this site? If you're at all interested in free-motion quilting, it is so inspirational. Thanks, Kristin, for sending me the link.

If you're interested in what the fate of this quilt will be, be sure to stop back by Monday! I think you'll be pleased!

Labels: , ,