Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nine, I Think?

I'm not sure I'll be able to keep track anymore of how many of the upholstery samples I've used. I think this is four more samples, which brings me up to nine.



My mother-in-law picked out some samples for this bag and it is definitely her style! It is always a challenge to try to picture what fits someone else's style, when it isn't what I would normally come up with on my own.



I am loving these edged pockets.

Our office is closed the rest of the week. I drove by a few of the distribution centers for ice and water to see if I could help but it looks like most people in my area have power back, thank goodness. Our grocery store is still stripped of all the fresh food - hopefully regular deliveries will start again soon so people can restock. We're definitely starting to dig deep in the pantry for dinner ideas!

Labels: ,