Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday Request

The second of many birthday gifts is now done and winging its way to Virginia! I don't think my sister-in-law checks my blog, but just in case - Kristen, stop reading!!

Kristen visited in July and looked through my stash of fabrics to choose something for her birthday tote. Nothing was quite right, but thanks to eQuilter I was able to send her some ideas and she picked out her perfect fabric.



She requested a denim exterior so I cut up an old pair of jeans I'd put away for a future picnic blanket that doesn't seem to be happening.



I think my favorite part of this bag is the gingham edging on the interior pockets!

By the way, now I feel guilty for wishing Ike away from my part of the coast - sorry Corpus Christi! It's too early to really tell where Ike will go, so I'll be taking updated insurance pictures tonight just in case.

Labels: ,