Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I can't believe it's done...

If I could play a little trumpet fanfare right now I would, that's how excited I am about this.



Many weeks past my OPAM deadline, the master quilt is actually done!!



I am so happy with how it came out - it is by no means perfect, it has so many "learning experiences"... But I love it!!



And it goes so far to helping our bedroom look "finished" instead of just tossed together. Please ignore the concrete floor - we're getting there!

52 Nights Update - Night 22 - I discovered last night that the new quilt fits in my washing machine, thank goodness. Part of my plan had been to wash it fairly often, since it will soon be covered in fur and possibly footprints (downside of having a dog door when it rains), so I was worried I'd have to drag it to the laundrymat every time! In addition to washing the quilt, I went running, did some more laundry, and picked out fabric for a new project. Great night!

Labels: , , , , ,