Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Quiet Time

Thanks for all the comments on my bunting!

Sorry I've been quiet. We had a great 4th, then a quiet Saturday.

Sunday was one year since we lost my dad. I can't believe it's been a year. Life goes on, even if we don't feel like it should. I miss him.

I'm in class in the city this week, which means early mornings, long days, and a long commute. Thanks for being patient while I'm quiet for a little while!



I hate a post without pictures so I thought I'd share the results of my sister's play-doh party! Wait, I mean fondant. We had so much fun a couple weekends ago learning about fondant, we decided it was like grown-up play-doh.

52 Nights Update - Night 19 - Super productive last night but not on crafting - worked to make room for a piece of furniture my sis is passing on (she's moving back to Virginia, I'm so sad!), went for a run, made dinner, did chores. It was a great night! Now it's way past my bedtime for how early I have to get up! Back soon.

Labels: , ,