Friday, January 25, 2008

Last Quilted Tote

Here is the last of the Christmas quilted totes... This one was for my mother-in-law, and might be my favorite! I had lots of practice by the time I did hers - I did hers last since she was out of town for Christmas. I stocked up on a few varieties of the vintage trim so I was able to use it on hers. The lining is light teal - I think I like using solid colored lining, it makes it look a little more professional.



I don't have a picture of it, but I actually figured out the blanket stitch on my sewing machine to sew in the interior pocket. I might have to make this standard practice, I love how it looks.

I do have some pieces cut and waiting to make one of these for myself, but the fast-approaching church auction might take precedence, we'll see!

Don't forget to sign up for the Tea Towel Tote Giveaway! I'll do the drawing on Monday....

Labels: , ,