Friday, January 11, 2008

Sewing Room Friday - Loving my Space

Amazing what a little organization and some red spray paint can do.

I posted about the messiness in here before, but I *love* before and after pictures, so here's a reminder:







And here it is now! I took out the table that was useless other than collecting piles, and hung up my bulletin board, revamped thanks to some red spray paint.



I painted and hung up some Ikea cloth baskets I've had forever where I can actually use them. Can you believe the brown and teal box was part of the Target Christmas sale? I just wish I'd gotten two.



Finally, I rearranged my shelves a little and made better use of baskets. My mom gave me the sweet "create" sign.





I thought I loved this room before, but it is *so* nice to be in here now! I know it will get messy again when I'm in the middle of a big project, but it's so much easier to pick up when everything has a nice place to go. Looking at the first picture, there is hardly any color, so don't be surprised to see some more changes...

P.S. - If you're good at wishing luck, I could use it!

Labels: