Friday, January 04, 2008

Sewing Room Friday - Organizing

Before the holidays, while I was chatting on the phone with my sister-in-law, I randomly decided I needed to refold all my fabric. Voila, perfect Sewing Room Friday post!

I had my fabric folded small two layers deep and was tired of not being able to see the back stacks. Besides, I'm way too... neat... (to put it nicely) to have it so messy.

Before



The project went quickly thanks to my helper keeping me company:



Now I can see it all and it's in pretty color groups, making me very happy.

After



I'm still keeping all my "designer" fabric separate, since I think it looks so nice together and I don't want it to get lost in all my other "plain" quilting fabric.



That's it for another Sewing Room Friday! Stay tuned because I went a little crazy tonight getting things straightened up! Hopefully it will be finished and pretty for next week's post...

Labels: