Monday, January 28, 2008

I Need Practice...

I tried my hand at a self-designed softie for my nephew for Christmas and it's clear I need some practice. This is supposed to look like a monkey with grabbable legs for little hands, but I'm told the ears look more like wings, and the legs got squished together when I stuffed him, and why doesn't he have arms?



Luckily, four-month-olds aren't too picky! He's soft and squishy and that's what matters!

And now to what you probably came for.... There were 19 comments (an all-time high!) on my tea towel post, but my sister opted out, so:



Congratulations, Fiona! Send me your snail mail address and I'll get your goodies in the mail... Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who commented, it was fun to see who reads but stays quiet and it also made me really appreciate my regular commenters - like Fiona!

Labels: