Monday, December 11, 2006

Crappy Weather!

I really rely on the weekends to catch up on photos so I have things to post during the week. During the summer I do better, because it stays light so late I have natural light after work. But during the winter, it is so depressing. Dark when I go to work. Dark when I get home. And I hate taking pictures with the flash. Well, my weekend-picture-taking failed me this weekend! It was cold and dark and rainy all weekend.

Luckily, thanks to flickr and the holiday ornament swap group I can show you a picture of the awesome ornament I received late last week... I was lucky enough to get one of these in the mail:



I have received a couple other ornaments, and I can't wait to share them! I really hope this weather clears up for next weekend, otherwise I might go into a funk from lack of sunlight! I would never survive in Seattle...

Labels: