Thursday, December 14, 2006

Checking My List

Checking things off my list, is more like it! For a while I thought there was no way I'd get all the things done before Christmas that I wanted to, but it's starting to feel a little more manageable. I still have two really big projects I haven't even started, but I won't panic until I see how much I get done on them this weekend.

For Peter's nieces, my sister-in-law sent me a lot of book ideas, and I love giving books. Of course, I couldn't send books without a little something handmade to go with them!





These are a lot like the bag I made a few months ago, except I added an inside pocket and magnetic snap closure. I also appliquéd a monogram on each one to make them a little more personal.



I also threw in some fun pink Strawberry Shortcake hot chocolate I found a little while ago. Hopefully this is a gift to make a little girl happy!



Thanks again to tiny happy for the tutorial!

Labels: ,