Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Playing with Jersey

I found two cute shirts at Old Navy for $4 each and knew I'd be able to use them for some of the cute projects I've been seeing online these days.



The pink one is now largely a failed attempt at a Warhol Dress. Nothing wrong with the pattern, just my attempts to sew jersey. Instead I made a couple embellished onesies:



The blue one is cute but definitely a beginner's attempt. I really love the pink one. Heavily inspired by this shirt refashion, seen on Cluck Cluck Sew.



Posting has been pretty light and will probably get worse - I start back to work full time next Thursday and have been frantically trying to finish up some things I had planned for my leave. Amazing how time flies. Following me is probably the best way to find out when I figure out how to be a mom, an engineer, a crafter, and a blogger all at the same time! I know it can be done!!

Labels: