Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Day...

I finally have to go back to work tomorrow. I would have worked all week and more if it meant others would be spared the devastation of the hurricane, but I did try to make the most of my time off! My house is very clean (for the moment) and we took care of a lot of to-do's that have been on our list for ages.

On the craft front, I finished another zipper pouch - this one using upholstery samples picked out by my mother-in-law again.





I also made some progress with some of this fabric. In fact, it is now a finished quilt top.



Going back to work is the last step in life getting back to normal. We are so lucky to have it be so easy - a lot of families with children are struggling with childcare because many of the schools are still closed, not to mention all the people that haven't even been able to get to their houses! We were so blessed to make it through Ike, and be able to move on.

Labels: , ,