Sunday, June 01, 2008

Deadline Schmedline

A little peek of what I worked on this weekend...



This is not my master bed quilt. Yes, it is June, so I missed my OPAM deadline. I never would have gotten as far as I did without the OPAM motivation, so thanks Tara! Hopefully I'll get back to it soon, though the quilting is still a little daunting and I discovered today I didn't get enough material for the backing. Things don't always go well on the first try!

Even though I didn't make it for May, I'm going to try again in June. For June, my OPAM project is get our office nook in order - "before" picture forthcoming when I have some daylight.

Also, I was super excited to be blog browsing this weekend and see this on whipup...



My tea towel apron, so cool! Thanks, Nicole!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Labels: , , ,