Friday, November 02, 2007

Sewing Room Friday

So without actually signing up for it, I had been thinking I would try to do NaBloPoMo. Seeing there is a big empty space where a post from yesterday should be, obviously I am off to a great start!

I read over at Beki's about sewing room Friday and decided that is a good kick in the butt to get me posting! Once I had the new furniture and paint, I got too excited and went right to work, totally breaking my promise to my husband to keep the room neat since it's at the front of the house. What follows is the current state of my craft room, in all its messy glory!



My jewelry/scrapping table.


Piles, piles everywhere!


Sewing table with in progress blankie.


Gorgeous shelves, hidden by, you guessed it, more piles!

My hope is to participate every Friday and gradually see things get a little neater... Gorgeous Alicia-esque studio, here I come!!

Labels: ,